(Code name 205) (To protect the identity of the victim HAWCA uses code name instead of the original names)

It is about 16 years that I have got married and we have 6 children. I had been married without my consent. I knew him since he was my mother’s relatives and because of that I already knew he is not a good person. Nevertheless, my mother told me he will be great and she forced me to marry him despite my will.

After marriage, he did not have a job and I tried a lot to convince him that he should work and give alimony to me and my children. Now, it is about few years that he is addicted to drugs and pulled out my children from school forcing them to work. I also work at people’s houses to get money for rent and maintenance of our own house.

Whenever we came home he used to beat me a lot and asked money to buy drugs for himself. I was tired of such kind of life and did not know what I should do. I even decided to commit suicide many times but because of my children I changed my mind.

Now, it is about two days that I left my home and went to my relative’s home. I want you to help me because my daughter’s life is in danger. Her father often is in drug intoxication and I am worrying that it may also happen to my daughter.


Her case was registered to the HAWCA registration book and the necessary information was given to her by HAWCA defense lawyer.

First, with her assistance, we took their children from their home and sent them to our WPC. Our defense lawyer in WPC gave them medical and legal assistance.

Her case was introduced to general elimination of violence and the husband was involved after few meetings in general attorney. He promised that he would never do violence against her wife.

The client wants to give another chance to her husband because of her children and said if he commits violence again, she can decide what she wants.